Successful collaboration for a bright future of Samidha Welfare Foundation Girls
Samidha Welfare Foundation started with a belief to provide helping hands to every girl child from unprivileged family. With this belief samidha started a beautiful journey with some of the talented girls. We at samidha welfare foundation aims at providing a pathway of success to every girl child.
To achieve this success, samidha welfare foundation collaborates with two of well-known NGO to teach new skills to Samidha girls.
- Samidha Welfare Foundation collaboration with Brahmas Kumaris Meditation
Brahmas Kumari’s Meditation is a worldwide spiritual movement dedicated to personal transformation and world renewal. Brahmas Kumari’s Meditation real commitment is to helping all individuals transform their perspective of the world from material to spiritual, supporting the cultivation of a deep collective consciousness of peace and of the individual dignity of each soul.
Samidha Welfare Foundation girls is blessed to get a chance of spiritual teachings of Brahmas Kumari’s Meditation, coordinating general meditating spiritual activities to calm the mind and achieving the inner self.
Achieving the Meditation goal in 5 steps
- Relaxation – Relaxation is about letting go of tension and stress and bringing the mind and body into a state of calm and peace
- Concentration – Concentration allows me to use my time productively, once relaxed: Focus on the thoughts you choose to have.
- Contemplation – Contemplation is reflecting deeply on myself, my inner world and my values.
- Realisation – Realisation is when my understanding and feelings combine and experience a more profound, meaningful reality within.
- Meditation – Meditation is focusing on a thought and remembering my eternal identity, and re-awakening a wonderful state of well-being.
Hence with the blessings and teachings of Brahmas Kumari’s Medication girls of Samidha Welfare Foundation meditate towards the path that guarantees success.
- Samidha Welfare Foundation collaboration with Rang Berang
Rang Berang is an art gallery which provides the best arts and crafts products. Rang Berang conducts regular workshops & discussions on various forms of arts.
Samidha Welfare Foundation girls amaze everyone with their art and crafting skills, we believe that children are naturally creative, with our job to give them freedom, materials & space to let their creativity blossom to it’s full potential. Samidha Welfare Foundation in collaboration with Rang Berang art gallery helping to ignite the creative spark in our young girls where every girl participating in art workshop conducted by Rang Berang a fun activity to boost up the inner creativity of samidha girls.
Samidha welfare foundation believes that every girl has born inner talent which is to be boost up within self. Samidha Welfare Foundation helps our girls to achieve that inner self and get guaranteed success in life.